Score 2 for honesty and integrity and 0 for lies and deceit.
Larry Sinclair’s elongated fifteen minutes of fame has ended on a much anticipated note…President Obama has won a second term.
The lies and deception that catapulted Larry Sinclair into an underground internet hero have not served him well, especially not with the much coveted main-stream media. That seemed to be his ultimate goal but it never happened. They saw him as a “kook” and a con-man and that assessment was held by all major news outlets including Fox News.
Larry’s “star” never shown as brightly as he had hoped. Instead he was relegated to the dark confines of the internet and internet radio.
This blog will remain online so that those who are interested in the historical (or not so historical) impact and/or fiasco of the Larry Sinclair saga and campaign to prevent Barack Obama’s first electoral win by writing a book filled with lies about the President and his supporters.
A second book that was due out over a month ago (he promised to release it BEFORE the election…) didn’t happen.
There will be no further blog posts from me as my job is done. Truth matters. The research compiled by Jay and others will speak for itself from here on out.
President Barack Obama has won a well-deserved, well fought second term and Larry Sinclair is obsolete.
- When One Man Stands Rolling Out Just In Time For 2012 Election (lsnewsgroup.com)
- Where’s the Book Sinclair? (sinclairwatch.wordpress.com)
- Rachel Maddow decodes Larry Sinclair and others’ accusations that Obama is gay (sinclairwatch.wordpress.com)
- A Letter From Hurricane Sandy Victims On Staten Island (lsnewsgroup.com)
- Game=Changed! Daily Caller Has A Random Guy Who Thinks He Knows Obama’s GPA (huffingtonpost.com)